Friday, April 16, 2010

Under Construction.....

Now that my garage is finished I'm shifting focus. I have been really concentrating a lot on my vintage shop retrochique. Not spending a lot of time working but thinking what can I do to really develop it? So while my workroom for Destination Handmade is really not inhabitable (still a little left to do there) I am going to work every day on my vintage shop. I decided to make this an open forum, I'm going to try anything and everything to boost it and maybe come up with some best practices. And when I say open forum, I mean it, I leave the comments open for critique, suggestions, questions etc.

In preparation for my start next week my blog is a little under construction.....so you may see some things coming and going here.....until Monday, when the Diary of an Etsy Vintage Seller starts!

No comments:

Post a Comment