Saturday, August 15, 2009

Amazing World of Beads and Gems

Most of you who read my blog know that I deal with felt and fabric and love vintage. Metal, gems and jewelry making are not my areas of expertise but I sincerely appreciate those talents. I'm blogging in this post about an amazing proprietess of a site full of information! She is Sylvia of Silver Rose Beads. Her site is huge, she is a wholesaler of gems and beads.


Her blog, http://www.silverrosebeads.blogspot.com/ links to her shops, and a wealth of other information. I really believe in the power of color, properties of metals and gems and the way they can affect your life. Sylvia has a section on metaphysical properties that I found really interesting.

TURQUOISE – BRINGS A DEEP SENSE OF PEACEFULNESS TO THE WEARER, A GLOBAL FEELING THAT EVERYTHING IS RIGHT WITH THE UNIVERSE. A SOOTHING SENSE THAT LIFE IS UNFOLDING IN A DIVINE AND PERFECT PLAN.....

Click on the picture to read the rest of the turquoise description and those of other gemstones too.

And for all you jewelry makers she has a huge assortment of beads, stones and other jewelrymaking products and inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment